Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Come Back?

It's been a long while since I actually posted anything - way back when the Ferguson riots were still a thing, apparently. No, that last post full of code doesn't actually count, that's for something else entirely and I just needed a place to host the code.

So, yea, still getting page views somehow, which is neat. Haven't had a whole lot to write about.

Until tonight happened.

And let me tell you, it already feels like it's going to be one helluva rant. All about the gays, their marriage, the Catholic church, and all the implications thereof. If you're reading this, somehow, just be prepared for that.
No h8, or something like that?

Also my friend Katie has a blog that you should check out. I was actually forced to leave the site because I was, as the dictionary described it, a "hater" and they aren't allowed, apparently. Sounds like she's the hater, but that's neither here nor there.

Don't know when it's getting done, but it'll get done. Strap in and wait until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be an idiot.